Calcium silicate is an extremely durable material that resists temperatures up to 1000°C and is easily worked with standard tools.
Contura COSI comes as ready-to-build kits. This cuts down on installation time and gives you greater flexibility when choosing where to position your fireplace.
The material has a high insulation performance which means your fireplace can be installed directly against a combustible wall and close to combustible materials. Everything you need for installation is included.
Creating the perfect fireplace for your home has never been this easy.
- Tall options are designed for a ceiling height of 2500 mm.
- Lowest ceiling height of 2330 mm for tall options.
- Can be installed directly against a combustible wall thanks to the built-in protective screen.
- Extension kit 600 mm is an optional extra.
- Discreet air intake for convection air at the base. Available for all Ci8 cassettes.
Tall, glass on three sides.
Height 2480 mm | Width 725 mm | Depth 450 mm
Tall, glass on 2 sides, right or left side
Height 2480 mm | Width 835 mm | Depth 450mm
Low, glass on three sides.
Height 1650 mm | Width 725 mm | Depth 450 mm
The new Contura 800 Style features an updated, even more elegant design.
Contura 600 Style with a new design, new features and with even better output.